Basically this is about my step by step to be a doctor. It will be the place for me to record all the sweet events and also incidents of lesson learnts. In addition, this place will be a permenant place for me to collect all the sweet and not-so-sweet memories eternally.
Sunday, 19 December 2010
Futsal
Oh Man! U know wat. I feel so guilty. I dunno why so many balls went into my goal. omg!!! Feel so helpless didn't help out much my team. Oh Man. I hate this feeling eventhough i know it's just a game but @#$#@$#@... watever....omg..
omg yeah. got 1 ball dimasukkan by own team lol..then got 1 ball masuk slowly into the goal. lol. so many. then got few balls with high acceleration pecut masuk lol.
2 comments:
lolol it sounds so funny. balls masuk ur goal omg.
omg yeah. got 1 ball dimasukkan by own team lol..then got 1 ball masuk slowly into the goal. lol. so many. then got few balls with high acceleration pecut masuk lol.
Post a Comment