Anyway My coming New Block resolution:
1. Study up to date.
2. Make own notes.
3. Finish highlight all notes by the end of every week.
Today straight after exam, I came back and my sis was alrd waiting for me at front door. Hehe. Then we went and sent laundry. so heavy. Usually the laundry man will come and send the laundry but since the mini trishaw broke, they can't send it for 1 month. After that, we headed to simpang for nasi padang. I dunno y my sis like the food there so much. lol. There had lunch with Wani, Ubay, Aziz, my sis and I. lol. Everyone look so relieved after exam. Yeahhhh!
After ate like gluttons, we went to pasar to hunt for M'sian Night accessories lol. I bought the kebaya cloth. Maybe next week send to tailor and hopefully it will turn out to be a nice kebaya lol. We went and walk and walk and walk so far. We had es durian and pempek palembang as our high tea. Then went to Hoya Bakery and bought like 1 week stock of breads and cakes lol. Man!!! I seriously need to diet or else my kebaya will look like a 1 big batang pokok lol..
I came back home and slept like a baby. I slept from 7.30 pm till 9.30 pm when my sis came and bising2 and woke me up. We cooked ramen and had some dessert from Hoya for our dinner. Damn! My bro bought so much of maggi so that our hair will drop drastically and become monk instantly.
Anyway time to lepak and merdeka before monday start Cardio Block. I heard it's a tough block but who cares. I'm so gonna slaught throught this block successfully ^_^ Gambateh!
3 comments:
omg!!finally i found yr blog...kuengkueng,..
Welcome welcome.. Sila buat cam umah sendiri..
Hahahahahaha tahniah tahniah ^_^ Subscribe dan teruskanla membaca dgn tekun hahahaha.
invite u to come to my blog too!!!
Post a Comment