Yesterday marked my first day holiday in forest lol. I have the opportunity to stay in this forest for 1 week. I know it's gonna be a relaxing week and I just need to standby from 7 am till 1 pm. Only 6 hours compared to 9 hours in city. The workloads are lesser. I have decided that during this whole 1 week, I will study crazy like nobody's business. I want to pass my department with flying colors. Please let me do it.
Anyway I must mention and document here that last week NH said something I will never be able to forget! Commitment! *flying without wings* *Wink Wink* We went to Swasso then karoks then spend some time before he send me back home lol. I enjoyed the night and food as well. Maybe next time I shouldn't be too focused on food. WE DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURE TOGETHER. I took most of the food pics *wish I could turn back time and slap myself for taking so much food pics and not human pics* *regretted like hell that I didn't take human pics* Next time this shouldn't be happening. OK PLZ SLAP MYSELF NOW. Really missed it! It was a very nice and condusive environment for romantic dinner XD *WHY AM I SO OBSESSED WITH FOOD*
Next week will be the last week of my NS Part II. I pray so hard no NS Part III plz. Really Pray Hard. God Please Let Me Pass This NS Part II. Next Friday karoks again and saturday will be the maskful Malaysian Night lol. I have dress but now I'm kinda cute so I will look exactly like a balloon. The stress equation is:
The amount of stress = Amount of Food Intake
As you can see, I'm having highly amount of stress which correlates with the food intake. I have no choice as this is what is happening.
I hope my bestest friend will not forget to get me mask. I asked her to get me some gold mask and some accessories to go along with my dress. *Don't put too high hope* lol. I always put high hope on her and in the end errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. hahahaha so in order to avoind history repeat, better don't expect anything haha. It's a masquerade event, so worse case, I just wear some mud mask and come hahahaa XD
Anyway it's time to get serious now! Start my work and revision and be prepared for exam which is on next week Wednesday and Friday. Really need a lot of luck now! Till then, see you XD
No comments:
Post a Comment