At this point of inflexion, I'm still in doubt whether I should further my studies in medicine or other fields. As I have always thought, the job of a doctor is very noble where we get to release or at least reduce the pain that is having by the sufferers. Well, after brain-storming here and there, I have come to a conclusion ; why not take this as a challenge?
Every career somehow has its own challanges in some way.
Like in my case, if I get a good A levels result, I will be going to Universitas Brawijaya which is located in Malang and have a cooling temperature. Personally, I would love this place and also a condusive environment to study. Well, that is if if if I get reasonably good result, but if I can't make it I guess it's better for me to study pre-medic first then only enter the university.
Hopefully I can get good result and thus save time and cost in doing pre-medic.
Got to go and study my Biology now.
I shall officiate this blog with my favourite quotes which I used to say this in my high school to my friends: "Let's do it babe".
1 comment:
looking forward to more posts :P
Post a Comment