Saturday, 2 June 2007

Offer letter from UniBraw

Today I received the offer letter from UniBraw. Ouch! I don't want it to reach this early. It makes me feel guilty. I might not be able to pass my A levels and all the money will be gone! This is what I don't like about confirming the seat that hasn't been confirmed by me. We need to come up with lump sum of up front money. If I can't make it, it will be such a waste.

Everyone told me to be confident with myself but the fact is they have not even taken this Edexcel London exam board for A levels. It is the toughest among all the exam board and it's only mend for students who are going to pursue their studies in U.K. Argh!

Challenges in studies leads to frusfration. Frusfration leads emotional imbalance . The moment I'm in this state, I ll suffocate. I might go crazy. It's such a hard and tough transition period.

No comments: