Monday, 18 June 2007

Last 2 weeks in Malaysia

Well, the title says it all. My last 2 weeks in Malaysia. I have mixed feelings in myself. Sad, nervous, worried, and others as well. It's hard to say. I just hope that the condition in my new university will be fine. For sure I am going to miss all the sweet memories I have had in Malaysia. This will be one of the last posts that I'm gonna post.

So much preparation to be done. Documents that need to be certified, personal things, bags, books, laptop, and etc etc. Gosh. So many things to do. At the same time, I 'm feeling empty. There will be long gap of days before I can meet my family and friends back. Arghh. So sad to leave all of you. I'm so used to all the affection, love, caring. When I reach Indonesia, I ll have to face it all independently. I don't like to be alone. :'( Hopefully there will be supportive friends over there. :'(

I'm still not firm enough about my decision tough. My dad says you can still retreat as long we haven't pay the lump sum of money. I'm not sure. I don't know. I'm not sure whether I can face the hectic and challenging life as a doctor, the reality that involves human lives, decision-making, and the scarriest phrase that I hope I won't say this out "I should have done ........to revive that patient"...Oh Goshh. Honestly, I am afraid of failures. Failures, stay the hell away from me. Do not ever approach me in anyways and I' ll make sure that you don't come near me.

2 comments:

sagech said...

kumaran will be there, im sure he'll "support" u lol

what's with the neurotransmitters lol

Lady Chew Wei said...

Huh. Kumaran now is not the same Kumaran that I know while in form 5. He has changed.

The neurotransmitters are for my later reference. Who knows I might be needing it during the study.