Friday, 25 November 2011

How's life treating me lately.

Finally exam ended today. It was pretty easy :) but first day paper was like @##!@$Q!#~! omg!

Anyway not too long after the exam ended, catastrophic result came out tadaaa!!!! As usual remed for written paper and the thing that I don't get it is "How come the ENT and Skin Skills lab remedial too?" I got the shock of my life when i know that and this is the first time things like this happened to me as if now is not bad enough. I'm gonna ask my instructors asap because as far as i can remember they said i pass when i asked them and this is weird! Hopefully the admin is not using my assessment paper to wrap their 'pisang goreng'.

As for the written paper, I'm gonna give it all out for the remedial paper which will be in January. Nothing can distract me from this. I alrd feeling so guilty towards my family for not studying hard enough. Eventhough sometimes I felt like I alrd gave my best shot but why things still turn out the other way? Maybe there is compensation from God for that ;) hahaha..

Ohh yeah, let's get back to my story after today's exam. I thought I can hang out or at least go out and have some fresh air with my friends but turned out ALL of them WERE BUSY with something and apparently left I'm the only one stuck at home and watching movies. hahaha.. I watched Eragon for the 3rd time and also Sassy girl.

Ohh yeah forgot to tell. You know what, I also feel like im a criminal today.. Yeah.. CRIMINAL!!!! Lol. Today around 2pm, I'm supposed to go to hospital and find patient for presentation case tomorrow but instead of that, I end up searching info for coming Bandung Game trip. My friend and I were so busy finding and planning the places to go to in Bandung later and was telling how exciting this and that and bla bla till the time past so fast and when I realised it's alrd 4pm+ and I was like OMG SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! then i smsed my best friend to ask her bout the updates from the hospital but she didnt reply and I guess she's busy and later i got a reply from her saying i've been kicked out to another group those didnt come today lol.. Bla Bla Bla.. I've decided not to go for the case presentation friday and also saturday.

Headache of thinking so many things :(

No comments: