Friday, 25 November 2011

Planning for upcoming Bandung Games

Yeah as the title suggested, I'm going Bandung again for the 2nd time :) Feel so excited actually cause I've alrd drafted out some plan to go to some places which I never had the chance to explore last year due to lack of time. This year I'm gonna really explore to the max.


Okay. Here comes the list of places I'm gonna go:

1. BSM- Bandung Super Mall.

2. PVJ- Paris Van Jawa. Believe me this place is like Paris during night :)

3. Tangkupan perahu aka Hot Spring

4. Ciater Hot Spring.

5. Ciater Tea Plantation.

6. Dago Street --> Near Planet Dago - The place i'm gonna play bowling later :) kekeke.

7. Kg. Daun --> I love this place - Cold temperature and Great place for dinner.
8. Kartika Sari and Amanda for droolicious brownies.

9. Trans Studio --> Wanna try all the exciting outdoor and also indoor games!

10 Bandung Factory Outlet for shopping!!

11. Pasar Baru for cheap shopping clothes!!

Yeah. I've alrd plan the timing and also the transport. Hopefully everything goes well according to plan and by the end of the trip, I still have some money left with me to survive till the rest of the month or come worse to worse case scenario, go all these places just take pictures and come back. lol.

Just thinking back of last year trip make me smile :) It was one of my best short holiday in Indonesia :) Below some photos of my last year Bandung trip.




This is in front of Paris Van Jawa. Loving this place so much <3













Oh yeah not in chronological order. This one is in the Lion Air when we goin from Padang to Jakarta.





















Inside PVJ, there's this man make paddy field.









Still can't forget the view so it appeared again here lol.










This year totally gonna take a lot of pictures to the max and not missing a single shot!! BEWARE!

No comments: