Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Evaluation for Suspect NH

     Today was a terribly horrifying exhausting day. I only slept total 1 hour since Sunday. That was because Sunday night couldn't sleep because I was too anxious/nervous/excited for my NS Part II lol. Yeah u heard that. I got NS PART II so no choice, must serve for the people. I woke up early around 7.30 am because Suspect NH said we need to see the faces of lovely babies and say good bye before we heading to NS part II. It was cancelled and I straight marched to my new camp. It was already 9 am and to my surprise, there is 6 people same luck with me repeating NS part II. I went in the camp and tadaaaa Pre Exam now so I answered confidently using my 4 months ago rusted knowledge that I still have. After that chilling out and say hi hi to everyone and I started arranging schedule for on-duty and also ward round tomorrow. I have 7 patients to report and I spent my whole night, midnight and early morning for writing all that reports. There goes my beauty sleep. Bye Beauty. See u again after 1 month. Will miss u dearly *sob sob*

    Tuesday: The ward round went well and the commander took my reports and just comment need to add in this spice. I was delighted because I didn't get scoldings. lol!! After the ward round, I went to polyclinic to entertain commanders and soldiers. At 4 pm, I went back with Suspect NH and walked 1.5 km to my friend's house to pick up some laksa Johor that my friend made. It was droolicious and I love it. I told her next time if she is cooking, just keep for me and Suspect NH, no need to ask want or not, just tell when to come and take food. hahaha..

     Then we went to Red chilies restaurant and had peach passion yogurt milkshake and coffee and burnt steak and french fries. I felt like long time didn't eat food so I started to bulldozer all the food except chicken because it was very burnt. We talked about a lot of random things. From food to people to tree to chicken to chicks to plants and God also included. Nothing is left behind just like food lol. Details of conversation is highly P&C XD. After that, we walked back another 1.5 km and he had SOB yeah u r right!!! Damn right!! Shortness of breath lol. I guess u would have guess Son oF Bruno lol. I think I walked more than him. He always go everywhere with his friend's bike while I always sacrifice and walk lol. I gave him my anesthesia book and papers since I passed that department already. Oh yeah he always lost my books and notes like what happened to my recent NS part II. I cried literally when I couldn't find some books and notes in the bag he gave me back. Okay let's not talk about sad things now. So much to type with limited time.  Anyway he walked back to his house which is like 2.5 km from my house. Pity him. He said he didn't have enough money in his pocket to take transport. If he tell me earlier I would have walk together with him order jet plane for him XD

     Now I'm gonna write something about Suspect NH after he requested that I write something or how I feel about him lol!! I know i know. I'm not American Idol Judge but since he insisted, he left me with no choice. lol!  Anyway I'm gonna write about what I feel. I hope not JUDGE lol. Hate to judge. Urghh don't know where, what and how to start. I guess I should give destructive critisim   constructive critisim. Yessss a lot to tell man. Don't even know where to start. Let me start from head to toe. lololol.

Head: 

1. He is a very forgetful person. Yes VERY EXTREMELY!!!! He always forget our appointments. You can keep reminding him everyday and still forget lol. Maybe he need another brain. Maybe tomorrow I want to buy note book and pen for him so that he jot down whatever is important lol. 

2. Space Out: You can start talking and talking and you thought he is listening attentively then when ask back, I have to restart my conversation. Sometimes I was thinking if I should get him a recorder for our conveniences lololol. Yes it happened a lot of times lol. 

Extra Spare Part

1. This section is both of us have it big and clear lolololol if you know what I mean hahahaha. We seriously need to go exercise and get back in shape man. It's depressing every time take picture, we look like max size balloons or we have to adjust our face and abdomen fats so that it won't stretched out like extra organ in picture. We have planned to go for extreme exercise after I finish my NS part II and only drink avocado juice. 1 day exercise twice. Morning and evening. First thing I need to buy my sport shoes since mine is in M'sia. Maybe he can start earlier since he is in holiday department now lol!!! Must take picture before and after. Weight before and after. On top of this, I need to sew my mouth so that I don't eat a lot of food. I'm sorry food. I will miss u *crying* 

Happy Feet

1. We need to walk a lot to accomplish our mission. Coming Friday we going to have Peking Roasted Duck. Omg omg omg omg!!!!! Can't wait to eat!!!!! I will fast this 2 days just for Friday dinner. I hope he doesn't say "I need to clean room, I need to shit. I need to pee. I need to do what what and stuff like that." If he says that, I seriously gonna land multiple biatch slaps on his face till his face swollen  say it's okay. lolololol!!!!

OMG Time to rest. Tomorrow on guard duty in my NS camp. Hopefully no enemy approach. Will definitely tighten our security. Will continue this in coming post. Till then, See u. Adios, Amigo, Cai Xian. *Boarding Room Take Off To Lala Land*




2 comments:

nightangel87 said...

Lolol golden roast duck... XD so tasty rite.. lolol wanna go there again.. Ekekek

Lady Chew Wei said...

omg yeah it was so tasty man. i was chewing the roasted duck in my dream wit u man. let's eat roasted duck everyday in lala land XD

as usual both slept off lololol.