My Samsung Galaxy S3 was sick for quite some time. I pray for his quick recovery. Need him back so badly :( Please come back to me soon baby.
Today is Moon cake Festival. Planned to celebrate it for dinner tonight but was postponed for some reasons. *Listening to Maps Maroon 5 If Me Not*. Thanks to Rival introduced some nice songs to me. Got addicted to it lol. Today felt particularly sleepy throughout the whole day. Had chicken curry spaghetti with tuna tortilla. Not long after that, began my journey to Lala Land.
Yesterday celebrated one of my close friend 1st anniversary and the husband 27th Birthday. I'm happy to be their event organiser XD lol. While in the process of arranging everything, I suddenly realised that I'm no more young too. 30 is coming soon. OMG!!! Like suddenly someone slapped you and zap you back to reality. Hello? What have I been doing for the past 20++ years. Suddenly feel the urge to have boyfriend LOL. Anyway let's not talk about it first.
Exam coming soon and I have been dreaming all these while. Time to get things back on the track. Less entertainment and more on reading. Not reading on facebook but on book please.
Last but not least, pray so hard for my Baby S3 to come back soon to me. Please please please. Missing you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment