Today had Obgyn exam in the morning. The time was obviously cut short and not enough for everyone including myself. (Urghhh Stresss!!) Left with no choice, I hurriedly read and answered the questions. I circled the answers because there is no instruction whether to cross or circle or stare at the answers. Later I found out from friend that most of them cross the answers. I was like WTH!!!!!! We are supposed to cross the answer? OMG! Holy Crap!!!! Urghhhhh. I prayed to God so that I can pass this department. Please God Please please please.
After the exam, we went Red Chili's Restaurant for our lunch. I ordered Chicken kuluyuk, iced tea and fried durian ice cream. The food was so so. Then came back to hospital and headed straight to sauna place which is our polyclinic. There spent some time so that we burned some fats. When we felt is enough we returned to the ward, signed the attendance and went back home.
Today weather is seriously hot. I mean it's really hot and dry. I feel so exhausted. Like energy level left 5% due to the hot weather and post exam 40% stress. LOL. After bathe, energy level is increased by 1%. Now thinking should I sleep first because lately my sleeping cycle has been turned upside down. I have successfully sleep like a pig during evening and wake up at night or near midnight lol. Seriously I think I need to message everyone again so that together we pray for heavy rain till flood lol... OK adios gotta sms/whats app everyone to pray for rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment