Monday, 25 August 2014

Another Boring Day

     Today went to hospital and did nothing. Just signed for attendance and played my friend's ipad game the whole morning til afternoon and here I am back in action lol. Called my best friend but she didn't pick up. Guess she is sleeping now. Both of us slept at 4 am because chatting and also renovating blog lol. 

     Now listening to Coconut Tree song by Mohombi hahaha. Got it from yesterday at Mcd via Shazam which is my usual job lol. I like the BBQ Beef Flatbread and the fries. 


     Ahhhh what's for dinner tonight. I'm tired of thinking what to eat everyday lol. How I wish I have someone to prepare food for me and all I gotta do is just to open mouth and eat lol. Lately I get hungry very fast lol. I think my stomach has expanded to XXXL size. Oh yeah talking about size, it's a disheartening matter. When stomach expand, it goes linear proportional with jeans size too! It was hard to find jeans of my size that I have to get it from non-Asia outlets lol.  


Urghhhhhh stomache attacking non stop. Uterus wall started to collapse slowly. Urghhhhhh Hate this! Gotta forget bout my hunger, shut my mouth and start hibernate mode now. Adios! 

No comments: