Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Yo yo yo today is a good day. I played Plant Vs Zombies 2 on my friend's ipad til level 15. The great news is 3 more levels to max level which is level 18 lol!! My friend started to play Minecraft on android so he was busy digging holes on ground and finding for diamond and materials lololol!. Today I forgot to bring money and same goes to my close friend XD because both woke up late and were in rush. In the end we have to beg for money for our lunch lol!

Today temperature is 23 degree Celsius when I woke up. Slept for 4 hours. It was a great weather to be in hibernate mode but I forced myself to wake up to refill my stomach which is already empty. Then I made some toasted margarine bread with some tuna spread mayo with hot chocolate Cadbury.

Bread wit this tuna spread

Not long after I refill my stomach, my bestfriend called and asked me to online so here I am.

No comments: