I promise you that I will write it as often as I can. I have to update you so many things that had happened in 3 years and so much things to be thinking about lol. Ahhhhh I need to update pictures and info and etc etc. BE RIGHT BACK SOON.. Please bare with me. hahahha.. Oh yeah in the past, I have make some friends through my blog. I hope you still there XD
Basically this is about my step by step to be a doctor. It will be the place for me to record all the sweet events and also incidents of lesson learnts. In addition, this place will be a permenant place for me to collect all the sweet and not-so-sweet memories eternally.
Monday, 25 August 2014
My Almost-End-Journey in Medicine School
Hello all. I'm back in action. I'm sorry my readers. I have been hiatus for like 3 f***** years. Please accept my sincerest apologies. It was unintended. (I was occupied with clinical training in hospital) <<< Excuse lol.
I promise you that I will write it as often as I can. I have to update you so many things that had happened in 3 years and so much things to be thinking about lol. Ahhhhh I need to update pictures and info and etc etc. BE RIGHT BACK SOON.. Please bare with me. hahahha.. Oh yeah in the past, I have make some friends through my blog. I hope you still there XD
I promise you that I will write it as often as I can. I have to update you so many things that had happened in 3 years and so much things to be thinking about lol. Ahhhhh I need to update pictures and info and etc etc. BE RIGHT BACK SOON.. Please bare with me. hahahha.. Oh yeah in the past, I have make some friends through my blog. I hope you still there XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment