Friday, 29 August 2014

Wake me up when September comes

     Tomorrow is the last Friday of August. September coming soon. 4 months more for this year to end.

     Today as usual was 'sauna'ing in the polyclinic. I was wondering why can't they just fix the damn air cond. Everyday sweating job from 9 am till 4 pm. Did VT and PVZ 2 lol..

     Came back home feeling exhausted from sauna and standing job that finally I fall asleep like a polar bear till 8.30 pm when my friend (I would like to name him as Suspect H) came and woke me up by giving me call. I woke up and straight went and get 2 boxes of Chicken Tomato Rice. After that I ate the rice like glutton while watching Code Blue 2 episode 5 about a mother going to terminate her son's life because he is brain death. It was a sad story. I was eating and crying lol!

   
     OMG. I wanna fly with Emirates Airlines especially the first class. It looks nice and classy. p/s I like the song in this video but I couldn't find the song name. If anyone know, please do let me know.

     Anyway where is Suspect La. I have been waiting for her to online since I woke up. While waiting for her, let me create some wishlist (coming soon).

     Nowadays I have seen a lot of wedding invitations and friend's getting married and all. I realised that I'm no more young hahaha. Plus 4 more years to devastating age. Maybe I should get a boyfriend I mean the special boyfriend not just boyfriend as in male friend lol.  I should be ready with funny answer when the time comes lol!!!! I have always imagine a romantic garden place, then knight shining in armor come with horse, give me flowers and ask me: "Would you like to be my girl?" Lup dup lup dup. Heart palpitation. Then let me think of a nice answer hahaha. I wanna be pampered like a small child. I don't wanna grow up. From: Wanna-live-forever-as-a-girl.  


No comments: